Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Role
As a Workday Technical Customer Trainer, you will teach both new and live customers in a variety of roles to provide them with the expertise to deploy and support Workday. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
This is a remote working position.
- Become an expert in the Workday HCM and Cross Application product suite
- Teach a variety of classes, both Instructor Led and Virtual Instructor Led
- Collaborate with content development team to define course structure, content, and delivery method to produce high quality training
- Obtain a deep knowledge of Workday applications and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Build relationships across teams to meet goals
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Share your knowledge and experience with your students to provide them with the tools to be a successful Workday customer!
Our successful candidates have a strong technology background, including solid web service experience. They work hard, they love to learn, and they are ready for a challenge!
- Extensive domain experience implementing integration solutions with Human Resource, Payroll or Financial ERP application software
- Experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Strong technical aptitude, including a command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts, experience with EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies, and WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems experience
- Ability to drive and own decisions to ensure appropriate course representation
- Fluent English language essential plus any other European language desirable (French, German etc)
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to independently manage projects
- Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to large groups of 20+ people using a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods of time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience designing, building, and delivering training to a technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is required
- Travel will be required (25% – 75%)
- Fluent English and either German or French is essential