Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What is the Role?
Provide assistance to internal and external customers in areas and process orders. Ensure the following transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times within agreed timeframes: Order entry, order tracking, correcting master data, order related reports. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, sales and customer service representative to handle a variety of tasks. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service.
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals.
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience.
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation.
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision.
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation.
- Knowledge of general administration processes.
- Ability to balance workload efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must have the ability to assimilate information quickly, efficiently and accurately from varying sources.
- Has the ability to work on own initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must feel comfortable working within a challenging, change orientated environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the confidence to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Undertake all aspects of customer order management (capture, order entry, order book maintenance and proactive notification)
- Resolving item, customer data and price related issues
- Responsible to solve issues at customer data entry and data maintenance (e.g. customer knowledge, pricing records, customer- and item master file)
- Creation of customer documents and notification (order confirmation)
- Managing stock allocations
- KPI delivery in the area of EMEA
- Relationship management with Customer Care team, Sales Team, Logistic Team
- Maximising order entry accuracy
- Pro-active order management execution
- Electronic and hard copy file management.
- To carry out/manage testing of new SAP and SHAREPOINT processes as required.
- Stable multinational company background
- Modern working environment, brand new office
- Dynamic and young team
- Internal development opportunities
- Challenging career opportunities
- Professional training (Harman Talent Center)
- Competitive salary
- Extra benefits (Yearly bonus and discounted Harman products)
- Cafeteria system
- Travelling opportunity
- College or university Degree or equivalent work experience – fresh graduated are also welcome
- Can do attitude
- Fluent English language knowledge – company language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- System skills (SAP knowledge) is an advantage
- Attention to details
- Strong customer service attitude
- Good team player