Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• Monitor and adhere to the workload distribution needs.
• Respond to escalated customer calls, complaints, questions and queries
• Provide remote troubleshooting and analysis assistance for installation (or re-installation), usage and configuration questions.
• Provide answers for general usage and operation questions. Provide problem determination / problem source Identification.
• Review diagnostic information to assist in isolation of a problem cause (which could include assistance interpreting traces and dumps).
• Identify known defects and fixes to resolve problems.
• Provide assistance on supported product known defects for which available corrective service information and program fixes are available.
• Identify suspected defects and engage development teams to assist in resolution.
• Manage issue identification and resolution process.
• Provide assistance with questions regarding product documentation related to the supported products.
• Interpret online manuals regarding IBM code and application interfaces.
• Collaborate with other support centers and business units to provide seamless problem resolution.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the IBM hardware and software platform supported by maintaining applicable technical certifications.
• Provide technical support service delivery within established guidelines.
• Demonstrating soft skills and technical skills that contributes to client satisfaction.
• Flexible schedule to support 24×7 shift operations and on-call coverage (as applicable)
• Contributes positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities
• Executes additional tasks as required by Management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Fluency in English and French, English and German or English and Spanish (or combined)
Education and professional experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in relevant subject
• At least 2 years experience working in the area of Customer support
Skills and competencies:
• Customer-first mindset with high sense of ownership
• Excellent command of spoken and written English (C1 level)
• Very good or excellent command of spoken and written French and/or German (C1 level)
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Experience within a Technical Support Center environment
• Experience with support processes and procedures
• Good computer literacy, OS, including MS Office
• Flexibility and ability to deliver in demanding and changing circumstances
• Ability to use clear/good judgment
• Focused & results orientated
• Good analytical and problem solving skills