Where: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Execution of Complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in Shell People, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees’ management of cases according to established ways of working:
- Using EIC (Employee Interaction Centre) tool to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets
- WIP management, keeping customers updated on the status of open cases
- Taking ownership of end-to-end processes
- Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Services as required
- Dealing with third party service providers
- Meeting established KPI’s and SLA’s
- Timely escalation of complex queries to SME’s and policy teams
- Acting as a country or process focal point
- Representing the team on various forums and effectively presenting team’s perspective
- Lead / Participate in local and global projects
- Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Building partnerships with HR Partners by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/job aids).
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives.
- Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
- Acting as a role model in applying work principles and processes, as well as when dealing with clients
- Assisting less experienced colleagues with their complex daily operational issues.
- Knowledge sharing and organizing/delivering training for the team when needed. Leading training for New Joiners
- Providing constructive feedback to team members about their performance including noted areas of competence and development
- Acting as back-up / stand-in for Team Lead during absences