Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Technical Support Engineer
The office is located in the middle of Buchares and is equipped with all the facilities and tools that will make your job comfortable.
But the most important part of it is the team. We are a group of people that loves what they do. We like to spend time together at the office and after working hours.
We know that we can count on each other. And we work on the principle that there are no problems without a solution and that every situation is a learning opportunity.
Here’s what you will do:
You will provide technical support for our users (application administrators – IT people), answering their questions on how to use Ivanti solution.
You will be the primary point of contact for the customer and will represent Ivanti to build strong relationships and resolve all the issues our users might have.
You will develop yourself. At Ivanti we believe that your personal growth is the key the success of our customers and our company.
This is just the beginning of your journey with Ivanti. There will be a lot of possibilities for you to get in-depth knowledge and broaden you experience with different responsibilities and occupations. In the whole organisation and especially in rapidly growing Warsaw office.
What you need to be good at working in Ivanti as a TSE:
- Excellent communication skills. So you can resolve our users issues and support your colleagues throughout the organization.
- Initiative and ownership of your work.
Learn new technologies.
Take on new challenges.
And put new ideas into motion, your managers and team mates will support you.
- Fluent spoken and written English and German.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service.
Skills and certificates that are not essential but are nice have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Microsoft® Certified Professional, Microsoft® Certified Database Administrator, Oracle® Database Administrator – Certified Associate, Cisco Certified Network Associate, VMware® Certified Professional, CompTIA® Network+, ITIL