Where: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
For our Industrial Automation Business Group (IABG) we are searching for an Customer Support/ Sales Coordinator to help grow our business in EMEA from our location in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You will be responsible for delivering sales support to our customers and internal stakeholders.
The main responsibilities are:
Sales order processing;
- Release sales orders in SAP.
- Check/confirm order delivery dates.
- Create shipments in SAP and release the shipments to a warehouse.
- Issue invoices and pro forma invoices.
- Prepare the shipping documents and other sales order/shipment related activities.
- Review AR and follow up overdue invoices.
- Support customer’s inquiries (price and product information etc.).
- Create and maintain customer master data.
- Maintain/update customer (pricing) data in SAP.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, whilst functioning in a team.
- Able to work under pressure (stress resistant) in a fast moving environment.
- Have a friendly, helpful personality.
- Preferably experience with SAP R/3 in processing SO, PO / stock planning.
- Pereferably working experience in a sales department with import-export knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of English and German