Where: Tilburg (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
In the region of Tilburg we are looking for a customer service representative with (near) native level Spanish. You will be part of a team servicing the Spanish market for a thriving international organisation.
You will be responsible for the entire post-order and return (RMA)processes which includes shipment, order processing and customer management. You will make sure that clients are up to date, and satisfied with the entire operation from order to delivery and give them advice and support with complex technical products. You therefore have a good understanding of client relationships, and act always with the clients’ interests in mind. You remain organised and focused in a changing environment, and thrive when pressure puts you to the test. Furthermore, you are a connection between different departments of the business – marketing, finance, sales, and logistics.
The company you will work for is a worldwide organisation and provide you with sufficient challenges that come with it. They offer your long term stability and development in responsibilities.
Responsibility of a customer service representative:
- Process orders, and provide excellent customer support (OtC);
- Communicate with clients in the Spanish market;
- Keep yourself up-to-date with policies and practices of the market;
- Manage calls and ad-hoc queries relating to your clients wishes;
- Manage returns and complaints;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
The profile of a good customer service representative:
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Preferably MBO/HBO degree or similar;
- (Near) Native level Spanish, and fluent in English;
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in B2B or B2C customer service / order management role;
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.