Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sourcing Manager and Team Lead
- To develop and implement sourcing strategies as the EMEA Sourcing Manager for the assigned categories.
- Achieve the procurement objectives for the categories including delivery of defined Cost Reduction and Cost Avoidance save targets as agreed during the planning process, be seen as an expert within the category and develop and maintain positive relationships across senior business stakeholders, the regional Sourcing category team, Global category lead and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage and close any supplier service escalations raised by clients, resolve and mitigate effects of commercial disputes.
- Lead cross-functional teams comprised of in-country Product Heads in the development and execution of sourcing strategies, Requests for Proposal, supplier selection, negotiation and contracting processes across all categories for assigned countries.
- Analyze supplier proposals, structure and negotiate new (and renewal) supply agreements and manage supplier relations and performance.
- Maintain appropriate contractual written agreements for all country
- Identify opportunities to exercise e-sourcing methodologies.
- Collaborate with local procurement teams to understand regional supply arrangements affecting in-country operations and work to identify new spend that can be leveraged in conjunction with the team.
- Establish strong supplier and internal client relationships, maintain regular contact and develop processes and forums that enable forward planning of requirements for procurement fulfilment.
- Maintain industry and subject matter expertise for all categories under direct spends.
- Coordinate all administrative requirements including approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, and related metrics and reporting.
- People management responsibility for a team, including coaching and training, as well as regular performance management.
- Actively work to attract/identify, develop and retain talent in the organization
- Support Group/Function Manager in setting team goals, objectives and strategy
- At least 5 years Sourcing or Transactional Procurement and 3 years of direct people management experience
- Experience in operating in business English in a corporate role is a must – fluent English knowledge is required, French or Arabic would be a great advantage
- Confident knowledge of MS Office programs
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
- Diplomatic skills / political savvy