Where: Bruxelles (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Real time Event Management / Incident management:
The Production Analyst must ensure in real time the quality of the Worldline production:
- Have the Global overview of the production:
- Overview of all real time events
- Overview of all planned changes
- Concentrate of information coming from all Worldline production sites and coordination them when needed.
- Ensure that all alerts are taken into account in accordance with the SLA.
- have the overall knowledge of the major services delivered to our customers, including the SLAs and the related architectures.
- Ensure that the relevant documentation exists for each major service.
- Create and maintain any non-existing documentation needed
He/she validates and publish a global production report including any incident with customer impact
To continuously improve the quality of the production (CSI), He/she gives input to the related Second Line Support.
In case of suspicion of major incident :
- He/she evaluates the potential impact in accordance with SLA
- He/she communicates to the WL management, to the Service Delivery Managers and the Business Units
- He/she starts and animates the Crisis meeting
- He/she coordinates all the actors until full resolution : He/she ensures that all actions are under control, he escalates in case of loss of time or lack of resources
- He/she prepares the “Major Incident Report” in coordination with the Incident Manager
Considering the ongoing real time events, He/she gives the authorization to apply the changes approved by the CAB
Risk Management/ Problem Management:
The Production Analyst reports any risk identified during the real time event management :
- He/she gives inputs to the PS Risk Manager and/or Problem Manager
- He/she proposes improvement action plan
- About 10 years’ experience in production support and operation or service delivery management.
- Has proven leadership skills.
- Has excellent coordination and communication skill, business fluent English.
- Ability to prioritize, structure.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Good analytical skills and solution driven.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Pragmatic but at the same time process minded.
- Time keeper skills.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the business, the applications & IT infrastructure, ITIL process landscape.
- Good and widespread technical background.
- High initiative, decisiveness, customer orientation goal-oriented and assertive behavior.
- Flexibility to be called 24/7 and to work in shifts
- Fluent English is mandatory,
- French, Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish are a plus.