Where: Cluj (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting to the Regional Collections Manager, you will assist in the management of Accounts Receivable processes and procedures, ensuring that the Collections team provides the most effective and efficient support to the business so that both Sales and Departmental objectives are met.
In more detail, you will be involved in the Accounts Receivable activity for the area maximising cash flow through the timely and effective collection of trade debts utilising the GetPaid system. Play a key part in process improvement, dispute management and overdue debt reduction initiatives for the area.
Work in close partnership with Sales to bring about the maximisation of profitable sales by effectively managing customer payment terms and daily held orders. Conduct month end reconciliations, aged debt analysis reporting & cash-flow targeting.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide proactive support to area personnel and external customers on all AR issues
• Engage with internal and external customers early in negotiation process to facilitate receivables friendly agreement on large contracts
• Effect collection of amounts due to Emerson Process Management on the accounts receivable ledgers in accordance with the company targets.
• Highlight any concerns/potential bad debts to the Regional Collections Manager in a timely manner
• Maintain and review credit facilities/terms in conjunction with the Central Risk Team as appropriate (or as required due to order levels) to maximise profitable sales and minimise risk in accordance with credit policy.
• Provide & promote 1st line resolution for customer discrepancies and escalate accordingly within the organization
• Actively promote and participate in initiatives to perform root cause analysis on discrepancies and undertake improvement initiatives across the quote to cash process to prevent discrepancies occurring.
• Ensure best practice in Accounts Receivable is promoted and employed at all times across the area
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to remote sites in the area on all AR matters
• Interact with all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Timely release and resolution of issues relating to all held orders to maximise sales.
• Cash flow Management
• Undertake any other activities as required by the Regional Collections Manager in the operation of the Collections function.
• Sets own priorities within framework of established procedures.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Three years collections experience
• Degree qualification