Where: New York (USA)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
- MUST be bilingual in English and Hunggarian.
- MUST have a valid U.S., E.U./Hungarian passport to travel internationally.
- MUST be able to travel internationally 50% to 75% of the time.
- MUST be able to walk for extended periods of time while collecting/analyzing proprietary/confidential data (up to 8 hours/day when traveling internationally).
- MUST possess experience using Apple products.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Organization/attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and protocols.
- Internet research skills and experience (resourcefulness).
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire