Where: Lund (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you want to be part of a team giving World Class Service & Support to Tetra Pak customers all over Europe?
In 2013 Tetra Pak Technical Service established a European Service Administration Centre for managing the orders and queries related to spare part for all customers in Europe. This team is based in Lund and consist of ~80 people. We service ~3900 customer sites in Europe & Maghreb in ten different languages. The position offers a great opportunity to make a true difference for our customers and will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
We are now looking for: A German speaking Sales Administration Officer to join our team and play a vital role in our success for servicing and supporting our European customer base.
The responsibility of the team is to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customer’s destination. As a Sales Administration Officer, you will be a key player in our organisation and for driving our customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality. To be successful in the position you need to be a good communicator and have an excellent command in German both written and verbally (fluent) to support our customer base in a professional manner. You are also fluent in English, both writing and verbal. Knowledge within the logistics area and IT will be considered as an advantage.
- Main point of contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries
- Respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail, utilizing a network of Tetra Pak colleagues & external partners for support
- Execute order administration tasks in SAP and other internal tools & systems
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements
- Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost
- Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & other internal departments
Be the second-line operator in one or more of the following areas
- Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers
- Preventive housekeeping of pending orders via our IT systems and reporting tools
- Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation
- Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS)