Where: Toronto (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Toronto or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada. No visa sponsorship available for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.