Where: Poole, Bournemouth (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Part Time
Click here to apply in English
Part-time German and English Speaking Customer Advisor – Global Technology Brand
Contract: Permanent contract
Job Type: Full-time / Part time, 16 – 37,5 hours per week with full time training
Location: Poole, UK
We have an immediate opportunity for you to join our incredible team, working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative technology brands.
If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Technology or IT, and speak German and English language, we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
As a customer support representative, you’ll provide assistance with apps like Play Store and perform technical troubleshooting Android hardware too.
Full training is provided, so all we want is your amazing customer service skills to help us provide incredible experiences across our 4 media channels – phone, email, chat and social media.
With 500+ employees from over 20 countries, we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud to work, develop and engage with people from all walks of life.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service, come and join us at Conduent, Poole.
How we make Conduent an amazing place to work:
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
What we provide you with:
- Relocation support
- Performance based bonus
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
What you’ll be doing
- This role is for customer support only so we’ll never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
- Instead, you will:
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bring an awesome can-do attitude to the workplace!
Knowledge of the Android and iOS phones/tablets is helpful, however full training will be provided.