Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What’s in it for you?
This position offers not only the chance to work in a vibrant, multicultural and multilingual environment but it is also a great opportunity to fast track your exposure and knowledge of the market intelligence industry.
What you will work on:
The goal of the EMEA Language bank is to gather information to profile buy-side institutions in the EMEA region in their native language. Analyst will read websites, regulatory filings, news articles as well as use the telephone. Through web research and phone calls to Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Traders, and other staff they gather business intelligence that powers Ipreo products for clients in the Capital Markets and Investor Relations.
- Written and Verbal Fluency in Arabic
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability and willingness to pick up the phone and call anyone.
- Must be able to ask probing questions in order to get as much detailed information as possible
- Must not be easily deterred
- Good written communication
- Detail-oriented and able to translate this information into our internal app using Ipreo style guidelines
- Good research skills
- Ability to analyze existing sources of information as well as find new ones
- Knowledge of the buy-side or capital markets a plus but not required
Apply with LinkedIn