Where: Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As an Accountant/Bookkeeper your tasks would be the following:
– General accounting and its daily processing. Accounting ledgers and control of balances.
– Management of payments to suppliers. Create and report portfolio of payments, make checks, transfers, xerocopies. Monitor the bank charges in this process.
– Monitor bank remittances from customers, check payments details. Follow up with customer for payments in arrears, inform the management thereafter.
– Monitor invoice factoring credit limits in the banks on a daily basis. Readdress errors in overpaid commissions and interest rates.
– Follow up with the customers for payment of invoices.
– Create quarterly and annual information for taxes: vat, income tax, intrastat, etc. Also create summary statements for financial books.
– Create monthly and annual final accounts (P&L, BL).
– Create and manage cash flow planning.
– Recording and filing of audits reports and other documents.
– Make inquiries for financial quotes to different public offices such as chamber of commerce, Institute of Statistics, etc.
– Monitoring invoices, delivery notes, payment methods prices. Communicate to purchasing department for any discrepancies.
– Monitor payroll. Revise and arrange for payroll social security payments. Address doubts of employees, if any, regarding the pays.
– Manage subsidies from public bodies.
– Point of contact for public bodies such as – Dept of Social Security, City Council (Municipality), Ader, Chamber of Commerce. Monitor and resolve matters with them such as claims, information requests, etc.
– Documents preparations as per the needs of management. For example reports for laboral inspections.
– Receive visitors to the company and also receive post and couriers.
– Provide any reports from the company system to the management which they require from you.
– Answer telephone calls for general inquiries and help other staff in responding to customer queries and phone calls.
– General administrative tasks.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administrator or similar
– Good knowledge of English
– 2 or 3 years of experience in similar position.