Where: Lodz (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Junior Process Officer, you will be supporting Nordea’s Banking Operations Norway customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services regarding dedicated team or projects. You will be reporting directly to Team Leader of one of the teams within Banking Operations Department.
In Banking Operations NO in Poland, we are responsible for processes with different complexity level connected with various banking products. We strive to continuously improve our level of services and meet customer’s needs in dynamically changing environment.
What you will be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations in force in the Nordea Group
- Tracking orders in supported applications and systems and completing orders on time
- Producing changes to improve performance in terms of tasks performed (LEAN methodology)
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Norway
- Learning new tasks dedicated to loans and inquiries from authorities
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures.
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain:
- International and innovative Scandinavian working environment,
- Introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days,
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Norway to Poland,
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract,
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more),
- Possibilities of working in Norwegian language enviroment on daily basis,
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates
- Possibilities of improving your of Norwegian language skills,
- Opportunities and support to develop in various ares you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme.