Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for the Medical Complaint Handling Specialist, fluent in English & Arabic for the Prague team.
Responsible for day-to-day case management of quality technical and adverse event complaint records, including intake, follow up, triage and system entry, involving Alcon devices and OTC products.
All complaint handling accountabilities reflect activities required to comply with local and international regulations, guidelines, and applicable directives.
• Receive initial complaint from any source (ECPs, patients, internal Alcon personnel) and assure all information/data is accurately captured at point of contact.
• Maintain an understanding of information/data required to be collected for technical and AE complaints to assure compliance with regulations and directives.
• Manage technical and adverse event complaint records for assigned area(s) using designated safety system(s)
• Review potential complaint data received via safety system(s) and other methods, as required
• Is cognizant of, and works efficiently within applicable time zones
• Performs intake / follow up / data entry activities and attaches corresponding source documents in a timely manner per requirements and directives.
• Performs all necessary reconciliation activities including for all customer oriented programs in accordance with procedures
• Triage/address calls from all sources for quality technical complaints, Adverse Events, requests for refund, requests for replacement product and requests for credit.
• Adheres to required metrics for all complaint intake responsibilities
• Arrange for replacement, product return and shipping of samples to QA sites for analysis
• Closes files according to established guidelines to meet required timelines
• Maintains a working knowledge of:
company policies and procedures, departmental processes, and associated work instructions, evolving local and international regulations, guidelines and applicable directives, Alcon products for assigned therapeutic area(s) and corresponding documentation (Product Inserts, DFUs, Manuals, Promotional Materials), eye anatomy, common diseases, ophthalmic procedures, terminology, safety databases(s) and reporting tools,
• Informs management of potential safety issues, emerging trends and/or concerns