Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
— This job can be based in our global headquarters in Paris or our regional headquarters in Dubai —
How about you? :
As part of the global brand team, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the global brand strategy for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region ensuring the delivery of profitable growth.
What you’ll do:
- Define the brand strategy, key positioning and key messages, framework and guidelines for the brand in MENA
- Ensure consistency with the global brand platform, positioning, and guidelines
- Prepare and update brand/product strategic guidelines to provide brand information to operational MENA marketing team
- Plan and facilitate internal workshops with the teams that have touchpoints with brands (acquisition marketing, product marketing, product, partnerships, comms, etc.) in order to make strategic recommendations for our brand strategy in MENA
- Manage the brand campaigns across channels and monitor the impact on key brand KPIs
- Track competition and trends related to music and entertainment
What we’re looking for:
- Business or Marketing degree
- 5 years’ experience in a brand management role in MENA or working closely to the MENA region
- Fluency in Arabic, French and English
- Budget management skills
- Analytical skills and insights-driven approach
- Excellent relationship building skills across divisions and departments
- Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intercultural experience
- Strategic and tactical thinking and planning