Where: Tbilisi (Georgia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
• Calling hot leads (NO COLD CALLS)
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Maintaining client records.
• Experience in sales and knowledge of other languages (German and Arabic) would be big plus
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build report with customers.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.