Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Partner Engineer, you will assist the Partner Manager consistently across all situations, using both your technical and business skill sets as efficiently as possible. You will become a trusted advisor to our partners and prospects, assisting with their use of Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit technology partners for Google Cloud.
- Engage and work hands-on with partner technical representatives to incorporate their existing solutions with Google Cloud, or develop proof-of-concepts allowing Google partners to build solutions that maximize advantages of using Google Cloud. Help partners to acquire appropriate skills, or complement their skills, so they can effectively use Google Cloud technologies.
- Advise on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution, providing “best practice” advice to customers and partners to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Act as a technical advocate within Google for our cloud technology partners and provide feedback from the field to Google Engineering teams on Google Cloud technologies.
- Help to build effective integration tools for incorporating cloud applications with Google Cloud.
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, Java or Go.
- Experience implementing tools to improve software building toolchains and to ease integration of 3rd party solutions with Google Cloud Platform components.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Developer operations experience in automated IT infrastructure (e.g. Chef or Puppet) and cloud application monitoring and debugging tools.
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. public/private clouds, compute/storage/networking, Software/Platform/Infrastructure-as-a-Service). Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment concepts.