Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Expense Reports Support Agent role is part of a new Global Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
While covering this role, you will be solving escalation incidents related to expense accounts and offering support via phone/email.
- Performing tasks related to expense accounts ensuring that all internal procedures are being followed: the expense audit is in accordance with the travel procedure, the expense accounts are processed, the payments are initiated, tax reports are run etc.
- Respond to all the requests made by internal or external customers via phone or email, in a timely manner.
- Add the requests to the ticketing system (SDE & Service Now)
- Run KPI’s (key performance indicators) reports
- Maintain a high level of knowledge management / update the Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide training to newcomers and ensure an efficient backup structure
- Identify areas of process / system improvements and propose initiatives for development
- Build strong relationship with SNC-Lavalin internal customers
- Proficiency in English (French and/or Spanish would be a plus)
- Experience in using ERP systems (Oracle/SAP) is a plus
- MS Office tools knowledge (Excel, Power Point)
- Exposure to Customer Service tasks
- Good understanding of accounting is a plus