Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments – whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
This role sits within our transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS) supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR).
The Recruiter is responsible for working within the MBS Recruitment team to identify suitable candidates and manage the process from opening to offer acceptance of all internal roles and external junior roles.
- Leads intake / kick off and debrief meetings, where necessary, with the hiring manager to understand and review the recruitment need
- Sources active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, employee referrals, traditional media and internet job boards
- Accountable for creating and maintaining strategies to generate a diverse range of talent for each role
- Manages full life cycle recruiting processes from sourcing to closing the candidate
- Builds relationships with external partners as appropriate to identify suitable talent
- Builds and maintains internal partnerships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to ensure staffing goals
- Manages the candidate pool for all internal candidates and external recruitment for junior roles
- Ensures all candidate data and information contained within Taleo is accurate and up to date
- Ensures compliance with Global Recruitment processes
- Ensures a focus on both customer and candidate experience throughout the process
- Delivers against the Global recruitment KPI’s
- A proven track record of working in a centralised, high volume, on-line recruiting function
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Additional European language skills strongly desirable (Hungarian/German/Czech/Slovak)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System ideally Taleo
- Strong process management and improvement skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising workload demands
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint