Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
In this job role IBM RFS pricers must translate complex, multi-year, multi-delivery tower technical solutions into a price stream to the customer, satisfying customer savings needs and IBM’s financial objectives, and taking into account labor cost inflation, labor mix, and other financial parameters (such as currency risk and existing contract terms and conditions).
This job role requires high level knowledge of IBM services and general financial principles.
This role must also be conversant in IBM’s overall pricing processes, including pricing delegation rules, corporate review clip levels, and all appropriate business control surroundings.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- Italian: Fluent
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of mathematical and excel skills
- Systematic thinking
- Attention to detail
- Working independently
- Problem Solving Skills
- Business driven mindset
- Curiosity to expand knowledge
- High level of flexibility
- Positive behaviour towards time pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding the implications of different pricing options / methods
- Ability to follow Business Controls and maintain bid audit trail
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment and work under time constraints