Where: Brighton (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sponsor Account Manager (Arabic Speaker)
As the Account Manager you’ll generate, manage and drive the pipeline of sponsored students from initial enquiry to arrival. You’ll develop relationships with sponsoring organisations (governmental and private), ensuring our value proposition meets their needs and expectations. You’ll also develop and maintain effective relationships with our wide network of student recruitment agencies.
What skills will I need for the job?
You’ll have a proven record within sales, and be committed to excellent service. You’ll have the capacity to operate in a fast paced, complex environment. You’ll be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken. (Please note – this is not negotiable, so if you don’t have these language skills please don’t apply, however good a salesperson you are!) You’ll be a good team player, resilient, tenacious and a strong negotiator, but with the commitment to first rate customer service that an account manager needs.
Why should I want the job?
First and foremost, we offer a highly competitive salary, plus an excellent sales commission scheme – so you’ll be rewarded for success! It’s an opportunity to work for Study Group, the 2017 Pathway Company of the Year*, in a newly created role within a growing department. We believe in empowering the people who work for us – so if you have ideas, we want to hear them! And you’ll be working in the thriving heart of a great city. Doesn’t sound too bad, does it?
So what will the job actually involve?
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Providing a high quality of service to Sponsors and Students delivering a seamless client experience
- Managing Sponsor accounts, driving development and increasing market share
- Increasing the conversion rate of Agents and Direct Digital and non-digital pipelines
- Providing Sponsors and their students with accurate administrative support related to the booking journey, including liaising with the appropriate Study Group teams, such as Sales, Admissions, Centres and Visa team
- Meeting and exceeding sales and quality targets, providing expertise and recommending changes to existing methods, processes and systems
- Using your knowledge of products, Sponsors and the market to identify opportunities to generate revenue.
*Education Investor Awards 2017