Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Providing exceptional support for existing customers via phone and email
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers in countries assigned
- Identify and make detailed product development proposals to improve the service offered to customers
- Calling potential customers and pitching the VIP programme to convert them into new VIPs
- Maintain working knowledge of competitors and industry trends
- Contribute new ideas on how to improve the existing VIP offering
- English is a must
- Fluency in Spanish
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Customer service oriented with good experience in a pro-active Customer Service role.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of e-commerce and gaming and have the necessary commercial acumen to appreciate market trends and the impact of these on the business.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the online gaming/e-commerce industry.
- Excellent phone acumen and ability to build remote relationships.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated, with strong commitment.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Multiple language ability strongly preferred