Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Ensure employee happiness by creating a trusting team; communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Drive team to meet and exceed metric expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
- Be a confident problem solver, create a solutions orientated environment.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve Airbnb products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
Taking Initiative – You understand the importance of working hard, and you’re willing to invest your energy into new challenges. If you see an opportunity to contribute or make things better, you take it—you don’t wait around to be asked. You’re comfortable acting with minimal planning, direction, and supervision. You can identify issues both within and outside of your immediate scope, and propose solutions.
Collaborating – You work effectively with others in one-on-one or group settings. You strive to listen more than you speak, and you frame suggestions as questions rather than orders. You openly receive new ideas and contribute your own. You help others, regardless of ownership or relationship. You’re not perceived as a person who slows down progress. You focus on achieving a desired result, not on owning a project or receiving credit for the outcome. You understand the need for an open and collaborative team environment, and you foster this in your interactions with others. You utilize strategic partnerships to achieve your goals.
Managing Processes – You think systemically. You understand how to consistently achieve complex goals in an orderly way, using fewer resources and creating fewer complications. You find new opportunities for synergy and collaboration. You build partnerships, and delegate appropriately. You efficiently organize people, agendas, and activities, and keep everyone in the loop on progress and performance. You know what needs to be measured, and how best to measure it. You anticipate and navigate obstacles, and skillfully negotiate changes with cross-functional partners. You effectively communicate and implement changes.
- Prior Customer Experience leadership experience
- Must speak fluent English
- Experience leading, inspiring, coaching and motivating others to meet goals and metrics
- Strong analytical skills; able to tell a story with data and metrics
- Good presentation skills