Where: Bruxelles (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Permanent Term
Click here to apply in English
What are our expectations?
You are responsible for the global relationship with assigned key customers, and for ensuring loyalty of these large accounts. The role encompasses the coordination of sales and of After-Sales (services & parts).
How do you proceed?
- Define the objectives and the strategy for each Key Account (KA) portfolio under assigned responsibility and ensure alignment with BU strategy
- Coordinate with the BIA local teams in the territories (Countries & Hub’s) the implementation of each customer strategy; manage the customer relationship; coordinate the actions in the sales phase and be the go-to person for the customer
- Grow the sales & the profitability within the targeted portfolio of Key Accounts (equipment, parts & services)
- Visit customers regularly, on site or at HQ and supervise the offers of the sales representatives based in the territories;
- Supervise and monitor customer orders, contribute to achieving the sales target, create and negotiate offers with customers;
- Organize reporting and coordination with related management, team and subsidiaries.
- Define action plans together with the Product Managers in order to ensure the understanding & the commitment of our OEM’s to our business KA strategy (special prices and incentives, events, …)
- Collect market data and organize qualitative mapping KA by selected segment and project (BIA Territories and other countries in Africa)
- Implement tools, processes and policies in line with group guidelines, adapting them to BU’s specificities
What are the requested skills?
- Industrial Engineer or equivalent level thanks to the experience
- Min 5 years’ experience oriented in construction
- Fluent Arabic and French. Good level of English
- Proficient skills in Microsoft office products
- Technical and commercial skills
- Knowledge of dealer’s and OEM processes
- Customer focus
- KPI oriented
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Presentation/training skills
- Willing to travel (50 % to Africa – MENA)