Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
We support world-famous brands such as Facebook, Wish, Supercell and many more in the customer service area.
Competent, friendly and efficient – that is how professional customer service looks today. Be it per phone, e-mail or even chat, you will be our customers´ first point of contact.
Depending on the client, you will act in different industries and you will focus, among others, on tasks such as:
- • Customer support for bookings, purchases, or goods;
- • Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
- • Technical Support for a number of pc-related issues;
- • Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- • Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- • Good computer and internet skills;
- • Fast learning capacity;
- • Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- • Goal-oriented work;
- • Flexibility and resilience;
- • Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- • International career in a multicultural environment;
- • Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- • Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- • Long-term development opportunities;
- • Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- • Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- • Initial flight expenses refund;
- • Free annual flight to the homeland;
- • Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
Teleperformance Portugal (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 10 000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.