Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Ever fancied a career in fashion? As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of PVH, one of the largest global apparel companies. PVH owns premium global fashion labels Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Heritage Brands. You’ll be handling phone and email enquiries from their customers and providing the first class service that they are renowned for.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a natural confidence and empathy when speaking with customers, and be able to draw on your passion for fashion to help guide them through their buying decisions. We’re looking for people who have experience working in Fashion or Retail, who are friendly, with strong communication skills, and who can oversee problems through to resolution. As the voice of their brand, you’ll make sure every customer is looked after, and receives the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
What you’ll get in return…
- A starting salary between € 22,000 and € 24, 000 gross per year, depending on language skills
- €700 yearly attendance bonus
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, as well as access to our global development programmes
- 25 days holiday
- Travel reimbursement if you live further than 10km from the premises
- Lots of fun, community and charity initiatives for you to get involved
A few things you’ll need…
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- An Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO)
- We’re looking for candidates that speak English at a near native level level, that have either lived, worked or studied in a country where English was the main language spoken