Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in Danish and English.
- Work Permit/Visa – Must have a valid Visa to work within South Africa
Please note: Application will not be considered should you not have both of the above prerequisites
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy
What to expect as a Client Support Representative
The Client Support Representative is a business-to-business support role which involves representing the Meltwater services to existing clients across EMEA.
Today we live in an information society. Are you excited to work on the forefront of software, online and AI industries?
The G2 Crowd has ranked Meltwater as one of the Top 100 Software companies of 2018, as well as the #1 PR Analytics tool.
- To provide excellent customer service to clients across different markets globally
- Be exposed and provide support to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes
- Support the customers to succeed with Meltwater’s proprietary software platforms
- Maintain our customer Help Centre and localise self serve content
- Serve as a liaison between our technical team and account management team
- Collaborate with team to achieve your collective and individual monthly and quarterly goals
- Welcoming to change and high volume environments