Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As an Exchange Services Analyst you will work with the daily technical support for our exchange members. Solving both standard and complex technical issues ranging from trading protocols, connectivity, market data and trading related queries. Together with your colleagues in the Technical Support team you will be building and maintaining strong client relationships and providing day-to-day client support. The team is part of a department comprising of three teams with closely linked support roles; this department is then part of Global Market Operations, having teams based in Stockholm, Philadelphia, and Vilnius.
In this role, you will be involved in cross-platform projects and releases, providing support to the organization as well as testing new functionality. You will strive to be proactive with client’s problems and will be a key person to identify and troubleshoot issues of minor and critical levels.
- Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, having exposure to Linux/Unix is regarded as a merit.
- Interest of the financial markets, such as equities, derivatives and fixed income trading.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete work tasks within given timelines
- Great communicative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
A good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions within disruptive technology and trading. In addition you should possess a drive to achieve results, be a team player and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with your peers.
We offer an opportunity to develop in the financial domain and at the same time leverage your knowledge and passion for technology within a fast paced organization where you have the possibility to make an impact.
This is a permanent full time position located in Stockholm. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.