Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a Second Line Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team in Stockholm.
Join the friendliest faces in FinTech
- You will be dealing with escalations from our Support Agents in a timely and professional manner.
- You will take ownership of technical issues and make sure this gets shared with Product and Development Teams.
- You will provide solutions and workarounds to technical issues.
- You will assist with reporting and providing insights to different counterparts in the company.
- You will assist with the improvement of current business processes.
- You will proactively drive activities in order to decrease the number of new cases and escalated cases
- You will communicate updates on products and processes to our First Line Agents and other stakeholders.
- You will be a point of contact from Customer Support towards other departments including Legal, Risk, Sales, Logistics and third party partner
- You will be the link between our Support Agents and other teams within iZettle. You will be responsible for ensuring that enquiries receive a timely, accurate and proactive resolution and that escalations get prioritised by different parts of the business.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- We are looking for someone who has experience from working with first or second line support with excellent results
- Focused on processes and structured way of working
- Great interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (British) and/or Swedish
- Fluency in other Nordic languages, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian is beneficial.
- Experience from working with Salesforce and Jira is beneficial