Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a solution-oriented Technical Support Agent (m/f) who will operate as our first level technical support. You will help build and grow our IoT (Internet of Things) business by providing our international customers with excellent support and by making sure that the technical issues are resolved effectively. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to contribute to our rapidly growing business and to the improvement of our product.
What you’ll be doing
EMnify’s Technical Support Agent is the first point of contact for incoming support requests from our international customers.
· Make a great first impression, provide our customers with the confidence that they will be well taken care of while the case is being investigated
· Provide a technical support via ticket-system, email or telephone.
· Diagnose, analyse and troubleshoot the issues and suggest maintenance actions
· Prioritize requests and find customer-oriented and suitable solutions, often in close collaboration with our Customer Success, Engineering and Product Management teams
· Be responsible for our support and ticketing system, Zendesk, by following up with all requests until all issues are solved
· Communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers/stakeholders
· Define and track bugs for development and offer innovative ideas to engineering and product teams to improve our user experience and the product quality
· Contribute and maintain our knowledge database on a regular basis
What Experience you’ll need
· Experience in technical customer support, ideally at a mobile network operator or telecoms vendor
· Knowledge of maintenance and Technical Support activities and processes
· Strong knowledge of Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows Client and Server, Linux)
· Passion for IoT and M2M products and markets and familiarity on SaaS and cloud-based business model
· Experience in the use of a support ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk, JIRA, any other
· A technical education would be appreciated, e.g. network operations or telecommunications engineering
· Some experience in, RDBMS, AWS and automatic deployment, virtualized LAN, Router or Firewall architecture would be a plus
· Fluency in English and German/French/Italian/Spanish. Any additional language is a plus
· Hands-on, team- and solution-oriented personality