Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer Service Representative French – Evening & Weekend Shift
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a significant way?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group. We are leaders in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay.
We continue to build a culture of world-class service working directly with Partners who list their properties and Holiday makers, travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
CE & Services offer an environment of continuous development where you can become your best; we play to win openly discussing options and solutions to enable our customers.
What You’ll Do
**This is a part-time, permanent position working 32 hours a week, from 18.00-23.00 during the week, 14.00 to 23.00 at the weekends**
- Supporting our Customers Inbound/Outbound Phone, Chat, Email and Social media, understand our customers to provide workable solutions
- Ownership Understand customer needs delivering the right solution first time, every time
- Partner education Enable our Partners to optimise their property listing(s) potential through education, position relevant products, tools or services
- Traveller education Inform our Travellers how to search, enquire, book and stay at one of our 2 million unique places to stay
- Openness Advocate for customer needs by developing & pitching new ideas – playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
- Markets Supporting our English-speaking customers, Partners or Travellers
- Participation Share feedback with Management on issues related to performance, team morale and customer insights
Who You Are
- Communication Native or Bilingual level of both French and Spansih/English
- Experience Background in Customer Support in either retail or contact centres
- Focus on Customer Loyalty We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
- Motivation Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
- Openness Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Professionalism and team work good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Analytical Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
- Knowledge retention ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
- Industry advantages travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential