Where: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 100 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally, and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in house University and an internal recruitment program.
To provide full a Service Desk function which operates on a 24 hour rotational shift basis supporting our clients’ internal customers based around the Globe.
The role requires a confident communicator with a sound mix of analytical ability and customer service awareness gained within an IT Helpdesk / Service Desk / Call Centre environment.
Hours of work are predominantly on a 9 hours shift and may extend to 11 hours shift as well depending on rotation of the shifts.
We would be very interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experience. You will work as part of an extensive team of service desk agents who are already supporting at varying degrees of 1st & 2nd line support. You will have the ability to:
- Respond to and diagnoses complex hardware, software and network problems in a customer focused environment (under general supervision)
- Prioritize and resolve issues identified by customers and other teams in a timely manner.
- Work with the IT Services functional teams and other team members to ensure issue resolution in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Update customers on problem status / resolution in accordance with SLA
- Escalate problems as required
- Monitor the IT service process and workflow to ensure SLA’s are met
- Actively participate in the identification and implementation of the training and knowledge required to enable the team to continually improve performance metrics
- Actively participate in team goals and objectives as per performance contract
- Actively participate in projects, as assigned
- You must possess at least a Degree, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in the IT related field or any other related fields
- Expertise in the following: Windows Desktop Operating Systems; PC Hardware; Peripherals; MS Office; Imaging software
- At least 1-2year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Good interpersonal skills and customer interface skills – both on the phone and in person with customers and colleagues
- ITIL knowledge and general certifications such as Window 7 is an added advantage
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shift / weekends and Public Holiday
- Contract Basis.