Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with HubSpot customers to quickly and effectively resolve their issues, from answering simple how-to questions to diagnosing complex software bugs using your knowledge of the HubSpot platform and available resources
- Provide Support through three main channels: phone (primary channel), email and chat. You’ll remain available to our customers and move between all three channels throughout the day (and any other available channels as needed), based on customer and business needs
- Adapt and tailor your support style to people in a myriad of roles and backgrounds — including marketers, salespeople, service professionals, digital natives, digital tourists, and everything in between — and cover a wide breadth of topics in relation to both the technical and non-technical aspects of inbound marketing, sales and services to help them achieve their goals with HubSpot
- Develop and communicate thoughtful, customised solutions that help customers move forward
- Take full ownership of any technical issues from beginning to end in order to usher each customer to a timely and successful outcome
- Actively and productively team up with other HubSpotters, such as account managers and salespeople, to drive better results for our customers, including identifying opportunities for customers to benefit from using more of HubSpot’s platform or services
- Document and report software issues to the product and engineering teams at HubSpot using our established processes and channels, replicating the issue when possible and offering any needed context and research
- Handle multiple customer issues at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate composure, resilience, adaptability, and urgency as customer needs and case volumes change. Operates with professionalism and integrity.
You’re an ideal fit if you:
- Are an above-and-beyond teammate who will do whatever you can to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive
- Enjoy flexing some serious problem-solving skills as a customer-facing professional
- Confidently use the resources at your disposal to resolve challenges, especially when you don’t know the answer.
- Are a self-motivated, intellectually curious learner
- Flourish in a dynamic environment which thrives on collaboration and in which you can grow.
- Set goals for yourself that you achieve and are always pushing yourself to improve
- Function extremely well in situations that require flexibility, good judgment, and sound autonomous decision-making based on limited information or in undesirable situations
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively
- Have a clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style in an email, on chat, on the phone, and in-person
- Readily help others and are very comfortable asking for help for yourself when you’ve exhausted all of your resources