Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
As a CSR you will be responsible for handling inquiries, queries, troubleshoot technical issues.
You will provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction in specified native or near-native language by phone and email.
To act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
You will also look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations with our client.
Order Support: delivery management, shipping investigations, inbound returns, customer outreach, ad hoc escalations related to customer purchases
Manual Fraud Review: reviewing and researching orders that have been flagged for manual review.
- Obsess over the Customer experience
- Are detail oriented
- Have both verbal and written communication skills
- Be native or near-native speakers in Hungarian;
- Excellent English skills
- Abilities to provide both critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate confident decision-making and sound judgment abilities
- Resourceful research and resolution abilities
- Phone soft skills (soft skills are considered skills such as communication abilities, language skills, cognitive or emotional empathy, and leadership traits)
- Results oriented
- Team player
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city centre environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!