Where: Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re seeking to fill multiple positions covering West-European market with knowledge with one of the following languanges:
- Spanish (additional knowledge of Italian or French is a plus);
- French (additional knowledge of Spanish or Italian is a plus).
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll become a backup and recovery expert. Effectively leverage the channel and alliance partners to identify new customers. Become proficient in the competitive landscape and deliver our value proposition to key decision makers.
First 30 days
- Quickly get up to speed on HYCU, Inc.’s brand, culture, values, and work ethic;
- Understand hyper-converged infrastructures, backup and recovery market, our prospects and partners, what they want, and why they would do business with us;
- Complete new hire training Boot Camp and Enablement.
Next two months and beyond
- Effectively leverage internal prospecting campaigns, marketing, channel partners and resellers to maximize selling efforts;
- Align resources to support partner, prospect, and customer needs;
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and assigned territory quota;
- Create and execute on a sales territory plan with an emphasis on net new customers.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Run sales cycle from lead to close for transactional and mid-market business;
- Hunt for new leads and opportunities in greenfield accounts and through channel partners;
- Effectively communicate value proposition and deliver live demos with prospects;
- Drive partner revenue generation activities through partner events, programs, and tradeshows;
- Align pre-sale and post-sale resources to support the overall business and customer needs;
- Continuously manage a pipeline of business and prospects by effectively collaborating with marketing and other business partners to drive new leads and opportunities;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals against an assigned territory quota;
- A bit of travel is required.
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Spoken and written fluency in one of the following languages: English OR German OR French(additional knowledge of Italian or Spanish is a plus) OR Spanish(additional knowledge of Italian or French is a plus);
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, technology preferred;
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery highly preferred;
- Selling Nutanix or other Hyper-converged infrastructure vendors highly preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills and phone presence;
- Proven track record of success in goal-driven, metrics-based environment;
- Proven experience selling to accounts of all sizes, via channel and direct;
- Experience with team selling, demonstrate ability working with multiple resources to close business.
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Hunter Mentality, must be pro-active when selling into Greenfield accounts;
- Professional, self-motivated, accountable, and strong sense of teamwork;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Resilient and persistent. Gets it done, whatever it takes;
- Self-directed with strong sense of personal ownership and accountability;
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills;
- A good sense of humor, we like to have fun!
Cosa hai in comune
Criteri forniti dall’autore dell’offerta di lavoro
Vendita di soluzioni
Soluzioni di backup
Grado di formazione
Dettagli offerta di lavoro
Livello di anzianità
- Servizi informativi
- Informatica e servizi
Tipo di impiego
A tempo pieno