Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
This job is based in London, UK.
- Fluency in English and Norwegain
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve medium to high complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: modifications, cancellations or confirmation of reservations, special requests, easy complaints, etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.