Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data.
- Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analysing customer financials.
- Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a strong link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Validate that reports meet GE’s risk & financial requirements.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department.
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with GE’s compliance and integrity requirements.
- Business School Degree or qualification or significant directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to be pro-active and to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focussed.
- Cultural awareness in an diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning.
- You MUST submit resume through COS (GE employees) or http://www.gecareers.com (external job seekers) to be considered for this job opening.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Letters of Credit & Export Payment Terms is a plus.
- Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus.
- Multilingual preferred.