Where: Lowell, Boston (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As part of the Product Support Team, the Product Support Specialist will assure customer focused delivery of product and technical support for products via phone, email and click to chat. Work in an environment of continuous improvement to capture and resolve tier 1 customer issues, questions and suggestions. Empower our customers to maximize the use of our products through education and awareness.
Must be able to speak and write fluently in both English and Danish.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: (these tasks include but are not limited to)
- Provide Tier 1 technical help and solutions to customers via phone calls and emails.
- Troubleshoot product compatibility inquiries.
- Educate customers on Web Site tools and resources.
- Document all customer contact information, technical issues and requests in systems.
- Deliver exceptional Customer Experience in each support interaction.
- Ensure 80+% 1st call resolution for customer interactions.
- Lead resolution of cases escalated by stakeholders.
- Work with internal customers to provide technical support.
- Capture product quality data to support quality investigations.
- Participate in Projects as required.
- Test & evaluate new products prior to release.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Some college or a relevant combination of experience and education
- 1-2 years proven customer service experience, ideally in the telecom, high-tech or consumer electronics industries
- Experience with cellphones, apps, and Bluetooth technology a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with diverse customer types
- Experienced and effective in conflict resolution and relationship management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Skills And Knowledge
- Results oriented
- Entrepreneurial individual placing primary focus on the departmental goals and objectives
- Has a clear defined vision of the future and understands where the business is headed
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Works well with others in a team oriented environment
- Creative, logical, analytical person willing to try new approaches required by the company and the marketplace
- Capable of determining the effectiveness of an approach and able to make the appropriate adjustment to achieve maximum results
- Independent decision-making: resourceful; good problem solving; ability to think fast while on a call with a customer; ability to balance the immediate need with the big/ longer term picture.
- Customer Focused: Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and create Jabra brand awareness