Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for
Team Leader for Swedish team
who will take an active role in further stable growth of the organisation by acting as an effective leader of others.
In Nordea Operations Centre attention to pro-activity as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued. Our employees create organisational culture, and together with managers contribute to reaching out for our deliveries in rapidly changing environment, working hand in hand with different stakeholders across the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading team of 10-20 employees according to Nordea values by presenting strong leadership competences
- Delivering efficient operations and quality service based on agreed targets
- Optimising processes and facilitating continuous improvements
- Establishing and maintaining strong partnership relations within local organization and with Nordic stakeholders
- Holding direct reports accountable for their performance by providing feedback, coaching and assessment
- Supporting development and growth of your direct reports
- Building a high performing team
- Building atmosphere of trust and cooperation between team members
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. The Nordea Operations Centre (NOC) in Tallinn is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group. As “One Nordea Team”, employees in NOC will be working very closely together with colleagues in the Nordic countries.
To our employees we also offer:
We have benefits like co-financed sport benefit, social and team events, we offer you great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams. There is on-the job trainings to fully prepare You for the process and tasks. You have possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes and you have a chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You as person, are able to work effectively as team player and You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set.
- Experience in people management in international teams
- Very good command of Swedish and English, spoken and written (B2-C2)
- Very strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and focus on delivering high quality service to customers
- Willingness to expand knowledge and develop own leadership competences