Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Service Desk Associate – French/Italian/Spanish/German/Dutch Speaking
The team responsibilities revolve around the front-line logging of support tickets within a BAU context (e.g. issue resolution and service request management) followed by the subsequent activities required to drive resolution of these logged issues within a multi-supplier environment and according to pre-specified Service Level Agreements.
Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
- Call & email answering (predominantly email)
- Dealing with issues being reported by the VGE customer’s helpdesk
- Processing tickets & orders in the relevant service support systems (VGECO, VTM, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Taking ownership for the resolution of an issue (order, ticket) through its lifecycle
- Liaising with both external & internal partners within the support ecosystem
- Complying with pre-agreed SLAs – proactively chasing partners (by email or phone) to ensure that SLAs are met
- Provide Level 1 support & first-time resolution; less catch & dispatch and high 1stline resolution activities