Where: Cluj (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Who we are:
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we’ve evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Steelcase Service-Desk process relies on a Single Point Of Contact process (SPOC process) where any Service-Desk customer within Americas (US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, etc.) will contact Steelcase Service-Desk to submit any IT-related incident or request.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically, and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise the user on appropriate action and follow standard help desk procedures
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource if needed
- Identify and raise situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
- Stay ahead of with system information, changes and updates
- In order to cover the users working time it is necessary to work in shifts.
Who you are:
- IT / Technical University degree or student would be a plus
- 6 months to 1 year work experience appreciated
- Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
- Customer focus skills, good listening skills, good social skills with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, handle time and workload effectively
- Working experience with the Americas region is an important advantage
- Excellent English skills
- Spanish knowledge would be a plus.