Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Responsible for the timely generation of renewal quotes, including validation, auditing, and management of all aspects of Infoblox maintenance and subscription renewals.
- Coordinate with external parties and sales team to ensure renewals are renewed on-time.
- Provide and maintain a detailed 120 day forecast in Salesforce.com.
- Seek out and execute on upsell opportunities including co-termination and multi-year Renewals.
- Help shape the renewal process by offering ideas on ways to optimize the renewal process.
- Work with Customer Success, Support and Account Executives to maximize customer value to translate to high customer retention and renewal rates.
- Maintain and update Salesforce records to summarize all customer and partner contacts and opportunities.
- Communicate sales activity with manager through regularly scheduled account reviews.
- Support manager with special projects as requested.
- At least 3 to 5 years service renewal experience with an emphasis on a channel (preferably networking industry).
- Fluency, both verbal and written, in Arabic and English is a must.and German is a plus.
- Comfortable working independently in a field office while reporting to management based in the US and Europe.
- History of quota over-achievement.
- Experience working with both internal and external customers in a multi-tier channel environment.
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate with senior level management.
- Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately convey complex service concepts to internal and client facing teams at all management levels.
- Proficient Excel and strong Oracle and Salesforce.com background.
- Committed, detail oriented, effective communicator, self-starter with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, drive and deliver on initiatives.
- Proven ability to process business accurately yet efficiently under time sensitive situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities, with initiative.
- Results oriented team player with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred