Where: Orlando (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 15,000+ strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Orlando or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, -rates, -and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others while working in a high performing team environment
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.