Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for an immediate start.
Under the responsibility of an International Key Account Manager, you are the privileged interlocutor of our customers and retail partners (Luxury and upscale clients) for our tax refund system in France.
- Monitoring and retention of a portfolio of existing customers with solutions adapted to their needs and in line with the requirements of the French customs.
- Regular contact (by telephone and on-site visit) to analyze the merchant’s satisfaction and particular needs.
- Training on tax refund system
- Assistance to your manager on various projects related to customer relations.
- Profitability analysis and renegotiation of contracts
- Daily interaction with different internal departments (Marketing, Support, Sales, and our colleagues abroad)
The ideal candidate:
- 1-2years working experience in a comparable position preferably in retail industry
- Ability to work in customers-facing roles and to create and maintain excellent relationships with them
- A good team player, who is eager to learn and to work autonomously in an international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel as well as basic knowledge of operating systems, hardware and IT infrastructure
- Flexible, high performance
- Fluency in written and spoken English, any other language is a plus