Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You will be working as a Business to Trade customer service agent at Cygnific, the subsidiary of KLM. As customer care agent you will be the contact for travel agencies for Air France/KLM. As a customer care agent you answer travel related questions from travel agents by phone and email. You suggest opportunities, answer all types of questions and help them to solve their specific problem. Rarely there will be e-mail cases as the contact with the travel agent will be mainly via the phone. You are the expert, this means that you have an answer to any question to solve the travel agents problem! You are able to exceed the travel agents expectations every day! Within this job you will be in contact with travel agents from different countries and you are the one to answer their questions.
TrainingBefore you start as full-time customer service agent, you will follow an extensive training and coaching program. In no time you’ll be brought up to speed with KLM’s systems and your new responsibilities. The training will take place over a three month period, from Monday to Friday during the standard office hours. The upcoming B2T training start the 5th of October for a period of three months.
Work hoursAs full-time customer service agent, you’ll work 40 hours per week. The office is open from Monday to Sunday during the standard office hours. Your work hours will be flexible; you can submit your availability at the start of every week.
What we offer
- A contract via Cygnific and a market-based salary (€1910 per month based on fulltime employment) and suitable terms of employment;
- A good and intensive training and coaching period of 3 months during office hours (09:00 – 17:30);
- A fulltime job for a longer period of time;
- An exciting job at a large, professional and international organisation;
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan;
- Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days;
- A characteristic office in the vibrant Slotendijk area in Amsterdam;
- Working in an international and fun team!
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- You have excellent Spanish AND English language skills;
- You are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer;
- Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry;
- You are searching for a long term job;
- You are flexible in working hours and fulltime available from Monday to Friday between 09:00-18:00;
- You like to work with professionals in the travel industry and are able to establish and maintain relationships with them;
- You are living a maximum of 45 minutes away from Amsterdam Sloterdijk, if you live further away we are not able to take you further within the procedure;