Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you’ll do
- Promote excellent partner relations by managing accurate responses with a positive attitude and service behaviour
- Respond to inquiries or requests in inventory management, data entry and training
- Call partners to resolve current and future issues (questions, changes, etc.)
- Providing supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Flexibly adhering to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
Who you are
- Proficiency in English and German language skills
- Diploma, University Degree; or equivalent
- Experience in customer service oriented industry.
- Hotel/Travel -industry experience will be a plus.
- Fluency with internet, computer usage and web-based application skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.
Relentlessly Strive for Better
- Solutions mindset and a real passion for the partner and the traveler experience.
- Ability to handle situations effectively; to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
Have a Bias to Action
- An individual who will take ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills.
Be Open and Honest
- Listens carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas
- Listens to others’ perspectives and clarifies meaning before responding.
Be Data Driven and Business Judgement Led
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Exercise good judgment in decision-making